These 15+ crockpot 4-ingredient dump meals will save you time and your sanity on busy weeknights.
Come home to a home-cooked meal that didn’t require any effort from you, besides dumping all of the ingredients into your crock pot or slow cooker.
In a hurry?
The best super quick 4 ingredient dump meals vary depending on your individual preference but one of the most popular recipes are chicken tacos.
To make the crockpot chicken tacos, simply
- dump 1 lb chicken breasts, 1 jar (16 oz) of salsa, 1 package of taco seasoning, and 1/3 of a diced onion into your crockpot, and set to cook on low for 8 hours.
- Once the chicken is cooked, shred it and serve in taco shells or tortillas with your favorite toppings such as lettuce, avocado, black beans, cheddar cheese, and sour cream.
For more tasty 4 ingredient crockpot dump meal ideas, keep on reading!
Tired of the same home cooked meals week after week?
Looking for a way to speed up meal prep while still getting delicious food on the table that your family loves?
With just 4 ingredients and minimal prep work, these easy-to-make dump and go slow cooker recipes are sure to be a hit! These recipes take little effort in regards to shopping, prepping, and cooking – simply buy the ingredients, throw them into your slow cooker, let it do its thing and you’ll have a wonderful and easy dinner ready when you get home.
Let’s get started with some of our favorite dump dinners!
15+ Crockpot 4 Ingredient Dump Meals
Here are 15 easy and delicious dump meals that anyone can make with just four simple ingredients in a crockpot.
They are versatile and can be customized to your personal preferences by adding additional ingredients or seasonings. Get creative and enjoy the tasty outcome of these crockpot meals.
4 Ingredient Chicken Recipes
These easy recipes made with chicken are sure to be a hit with the entire family. The best part about cooking chicken in a slow cooker is that it almost always comes out juicy and tasty.
Most of these recipes are made with boneless chicken breasts but you can also swap that out for skinless chicken thighs. There are even easy dump recipes for a whole chicken, just make sure your crockpot is big enough to fit one. (I recommend at least a 6 qt crockpot)
1. Honey Garlic Chicken
To make this easy meal:
- Dump 4 roughly chopped boneless, skinless chicken thighs with 1/2 cup of honey, 1/2 cup soy sauce, and three cloves of minced garlic in the crockpot.
- Cook on low heat for 6-7 hours or until the chicken is fully cooked and tender.
- Serve over fluffy white rice or with vegetables such as steamed broccoli.
Optional: Sprinkle on some sesame seeds after the chicken has finished cooking.
2. Crockpot Chicken Tacos
- Add 1 lb skinless chicken breasts, 1 x 16 oz jar of salsa, 1 package of taco seasoning, and 1/3 of a diced onion into your crockpot.
- Set it to cook on low for 8 hours.
- Once the chicken is cooked, shred it and serve in tortillas or with taco shells. Top with your favorite toppings such as lettuce, avocado, black beans, cheddar cheese, and sour cream.
Related: 17 Copycat Taco Bell Meat Recipes
3. Honey Mustard Chicken
- Combine 2 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken breasts with 1/2 cup of honey, 1/4 cup of Dijon mustard, and 1/4 cup soy sauce in the crockpot.
- Cook on low heat for 6-8 hours or until the chicken is cooked through and tender.
- Serve over rice or with vegetables such as broccoli or carrots.
Related Post: Best Crockpot Dump Cakes (17 Delicious Recipes)
4. BBQ Chicken Drumsticks
- Dump 2 pounds of chicken drumsticks into your crock pot along with 1 tbsp bbq rub and 1 cup of bbq sauce.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400C and lay drumsticks onto a lined baking sheet. Cover them with an additional 1/2 cup of bbq sauce and cook for 5 minutes on each side to get a slightly caramelized and crispy look.
- Serve with crispy french fried, mashed potato, egg noodles, green beans, or a fresh salad.
Related: 21 Best Easy Crockpot Pasta Recipes
5. Slow Cooker Apricot Chicken
This sweet and tangy recipe is made which chicken thighs, apricot jam, salad dressing, and packets of onion soup mix. To find the exact measurements, click through to the recipe under the picture!
Recipe: The Magical Slow Cooker
6. Olive Garden Chicken Pasta
This a super tasty pasta recipe with Italian dressing, chicken breast, cream cheese, and parmesan cheese. Once you try making pasta in your crockpot, you’ll never want to make it any other way again!
Recipe: Little Sunny Kitchen
Related: 15 Best Leftover Rotisserie Chicken Pasta Recipes
7. Crockpot Shredded Chicken
There are endless meal ideas to make with lots of chicken that’s shredded.
Shredded chicken is a great base for so many meals from wraps to sandwiches, salads, casseroles, and tacos.
This 2 ingredients shredded chicken recipe is so much better than the shredded chicken you can buy from grocery stores as you’ll know exactly what goes into it and can ensure the chicken is always fresh.
Recipe: Nourish Plate
8. Slow Cooker Whole Chicken
The only thing you’ll need is 2 ingredients (including the chicken) and 5 minutes of prep time to make this whole chicken in your crockpot. The result?
A juicy chicken that falls off the bone!
Recipe: Bowl of Delicious
Beef & Pork Recipes:
9. Italian Beef Sandwiches
- Combine 1.5 pounds of beef roast with canned 1.5 cups of beef broth, and 1 cup of Italian dressing in the crockpot.
- Cook on low heat for 8-10 hours or until the beef is tender and shreds easily.
- Serve on crusty rolls, or with soft buns with sautéed bell peppers and onions or your favorite toppings.
10. BBQ Pulled Pork
- Spray your crockpot with oil and lay 1/2 cup of sliced onions on the bottom.
- Add in 2 pounds of pork shoulder with 1 cup of barbecue sauce and 1 cup of water.
- Cook on low heat for 8-10 hours or until the pork is tender and shreds easily.
- Serve on buns with creamy coleslaw or your favorite toppings.
11. Pot Roast
- Combine 1 pound of beef roast with 1/4 cup of beef broth, 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce, and 1 packet of onion soup mix in the crockpot.
- Cook on low heat for 8-10 hours or until the beef is tender and falls apart effortlessly.
- Serve with mashed potatoes or your favorite vegetables.
12. BBQ Pork Steaks
Super tender, saucy, and juicy pork steaks in BBQ sauce. This is by far y favorite way of cooking pork steaks and they always come out perfect.
Related: 15 Cheap & Tasty Thin Pork Chops Recipes
13. Crockpot Ground Beef Tacos
3-Ingredient taco meat is so easy to make in your slow cooker. Find out how and make taco nights 100x easier with this great recipe!
Recipe: The Magical Slow Cooker
Related: 21 Best Ground Beef Appetizer Recipes To Try
14. Crockpot Steak
The slow cooker is perfect for cooking tougher cuts of beef such as the chuck, brisket, and shank. By slow cooking these tough cuts, you’ll always end up with tender steak.
Recipe: The Lazy Slow Cooker
Related: 13 Light Appetizers To Serve Before Steak Dinner
15. Creamy Tomato Soup
- Combine 2 cans of crushed tomatoes with 2 cups of vegetable broth, 1 cup of heavy cream, and 1 tablespoon of dried basil in the crockpot.
- Cook on low heat for 4-6 hours.
- Serve with grilled cheese sandwiches or croutons.
Related: Best Crockpot Marry Me Chicken Recipe
Crockpot Chicken Tacos
- 1 lb Chicken Breast
- 1 Jar of Salsa
- 1 Package of Taco Seasoning
- 1/3 Cup Chopped Onion
- Dump all of the ingredients into your crockpot.
- Cover with a lid and cook for 8 hours on low.
- Shred the chicken and serve with taco shells or tortillas and your favorite taco toppings such as shredded cheese, tomatoes, avocado cilantro, and lime juice.
- For more delicious 4 ingredient dump meals, scroll up and find the list!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 202Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 96mgSodium: 251mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 36g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.
There you have it.
15 of the best easy slow cooker recipes for you to try.
Do you have any favorite crockpot recipes that I didn’t include?
Let me know in the comments down below.