If you’re following the keto diet and find yourself feeling sluggish and low on energy you may want to try a keto bulletproof coffee! The keto bulletproof coffee can help increase your energy levels and focus while helping you increase your daily fat intake. To find out more about bulletproof coffee benefits and an easy keto bulletproof coffee recipe keep on reading!
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my disclosures policy for more info.
WHAT IS KETO BULLETPROOF COFFEE?
Keto bulletproof coffee is a hot drink consisting of grass-fed butter or ghee butter, coconut oil or MCT coconut oil, and black coffee. It was formulated by Dave Asprey who describes himself as a biohacker. He discovered the bulletproof coffee on a trip to Nepal when he saw that Nepalese blend yak butter into their coffee.
Keto bulletproof coffee is designed to be drunk on an empty stomach and it’s meant to replace breakfast. The healthy fats and caffeine in keto bulletproof coffee will give your body all the fuel it needs to get through a busy morning without ingesting any carbs.
WHAT ARE THE BULLETPROOF COFFEE BENEFITS?
- Increases your energy levels by combining caffeine and fats
- Improved mood thanks to the increase of testosterone
- Can increase fat loss by replacing typical high-carb breakfast with a high-fat coffee
- Increases concentration and attention
- It’s loaded with Omega 3 which is great for lowering blood pressure
- Helps you suppress hunger
BEST KETO BULLETPROOF COFFEE RECIPE
I am a simple lady. I don’t like to overcomplicate anything in my life and that includes coffee. That is why I have been using this super simple and basic keto bulletproof coffee recipe.
What you need for the keto bulletproof coffee for one:
1 CUP OF FRESHLY BREWED HOT BLACK COFFEE
1 TABLESPOON OF GRASS FED BUTTER OR GHEE
0.5 TEASPOON OF MCT OIL POWDER or 0.5 tbsp coconut oil
- Take your blender and pour about a cup of freshly boiled hot water into it. This step is super essential so that your coffee doesn’t get cooled down while in the blender.
- Brew a cup of hot coffee as you normally would. Empty the blender of the water (it should be nice and hot now) and pour the coffee into the blender.
- Scoop a tablespoon of butter and add it to the coffee.
- Add the MCT Oil Powder or coconut oil and blend everything together for 1 minute.
- You should be left with a hot and fluffy delicious mixture of bulletproof coffee goodness, pour it into your favorite cup and enjoy right away!
OPTIONAL EXTRAS TO ADD TO YOUR KETO BULLETPROOF COFFEE RECIPE
The bulletproof coffee tastes amazing just as it is but you can always add in extras to boost the benefits of the drink.
SWEETENER – if you prefer your coffee extra sweet without boosting the carb and sugar count, try this sweetener. It tastes very similar to sugar and has none of that yucky bitter aftertaste that other sweeteners have.
SUGAR-FREE SYRUPS – I invested in these sugar-free syrups for my bulletproof coffee, for days when I like to add a bit of extra delicious flavor to my coffee. They even have pumpkin pie flavor in the pack so you can have a PSL bulletproof coffee!
CINNAMON – Cinnamon makes everything taste better. Try it.
PINK HIMALAYAN SALT – Add the smallest pinch to your coffee for a less sweet flavor and get the benefit of boosting your daily minerals levels.
COLLAGEN PEPTIDES – I have been adding collagen peptides to my oatmeal for years so why not add it to my bulletproof coffee. Once we reach the age of around 30, our bodies naturally begin to produce less collagen and that’s when we start to notice signs of aging. That is why it’s so important to consume more collagen to keep our skin, nails, bones, and joints healthy. I love this particular one since it’s unflavored and I can add it to pretty much any warm food or drink.
You can get these keto bulletproof coffee ingredients shipped to you for free in less than 2 business days through Amazon prime! If you don’t already use Amazon Prime, you can try a 30-day TOTALLY FREE trial by clicking here!
After learning about all of these amazing bulletproof coffee benefits and how to make it, I hope you will give keto bulletproof coffee a try and see for yourself how you feel after drinking it!
You May Also Like:
ps. if you found this post useful please make sure you pin it for later ↓